Sunday 11 November 2012

A True Photoshoot!

Some good photos I took over the weekend!!!


Are we badass, or are we badass?


A single shot of me with a guitar, I thought it would be interesting if I pretended if it was a gun, to continue with that rebel theme.


Don't want to meet us in a dark alleyway huh?


A development of the other im age before with the symbol to our heads. 


Invisible megaphones?


Behold! Our fearless leader! 


Megaphone.


God, megaphones again?


NO.


Lighting is bad in this one, so I probably won't use it. Trying to kill the other band members by bashing them in with my guitar.


Trying to show the "togetherness" of the band. FRIENDSHIP!!!



A parody of that beatles pose, with one person jumping. She's too far off though. 


Single shot. He really liked that guitar. 


Some more CRAZY positioning.


Single shot. Guitars...again.


Invisible megaphone! 


Trying for a more serious look. Change of wardrobe too.


More badassery of me. I pull it off obviously. 


I dunno? Herp-derp. Might look good on the double page spread though.


Trying to stick with the double page spread plan. Hold that remote!


Another pose, with this guy in front. But I'm pulling a ridiculous face, so I won't use it. VANITY.


More re-shooting. Too much smiling. 


Eyes closed. STOP IT WITH THE INVISIBLE MEGAPHONES ALREADY!


I look drunk, ssoooo no. 


Arms are in the way of our beautiful faces. 


ARGHHHH! (you know what I'm talking about.)


TOO MUCH SMILING!


TOO HOBO-ISH. 


Seriousnes, probably will use this. 


Why do I keep pulling these dumb faces?!!


Wait, isn't this exactly the same as the other one? -.-;

No comments:

Post a Comment