Tuesday 27 November 2012

Developing my contents page. (+ William Photoshop Fails Ep 2!)

Well, you guys, I finished my front cover! Rest assured that I DID get rid of that horrible background texture, so no worries. :D

But now I have to do a contents page. Yaayyy, work. -.-

So here's what I've been doing so far!

This also counts as William Photoshop Fails episode 2 so enjoy that too.


Some sticky tape images I got from the internet. Gonna use them to make my contents page more collagey, hoyhoyhoy. 



UGHHHH. WHAT IS THAT. THAT HORRIBLE BRUSH MAN-MADE LINES. GET IT AWAY! AWAY I SAY! THE AMATEURISH APPEAL!


So after that horrible nightmare, I was able to get some custom grunge brushes instead. Inner mind is at ease, looks more clean. 


More brush Shenanigans, trying to lower the opacity so the text is more visible...


Welp, I changed my mind on the colour. Red looks so much more fabbbulous. 
It fits the colour scheme as well and whatever. You know all that design stuff. 


I'm probably gonna add more later when this contents page really begins to set itself on fire. 




No comments:

Post a Comment