Sunday 4 November 2012

Layout Plans


Enjoy these layout plans! A rough draft of what my magazine is going to be. SO MANY STRUCTURES!

Here are my first two front cover designs. I have tried two different styles, one of a more close-up shot and another one that includes a more full-body shot. However, I felt that the full-body cover was more suited to be a double page spread instead. I have also created the logo for the magazine as well, being a megaphone, representing the "loudness" of the genre. I also want to have my colour scheme being a loud red and black, to be a little bit aggressive. This page also has my contents page layout, the first one. Which shows one idea for the layout being in a circular shape, like in the direction of music. 


Here is my secondary contents layout, which I made to be much more structured and organized then the previous layout. It also uses a more variety of shapes. As for the double page spread, both layout try to incorporate the idea of television. Both pages also uses a question and answer interview format.

No comments:

Post a Comment